My Link:

http://www.facebook.com/nancy.s.johny

About Me

My photo
This blog is a place for me to express life, not to impress people..feel free to read maybe you and me can learn some values from it.

Monday, April 19, 2010

my vintage thingy

Actually, this entry supposed to be posted last Saturday, but since there was no USB cable with me that time (to transfer pictures to my lappy) so, I cancelled my intention to update my blog.

let's make my entry simple, i was studying one evening (last Saturday)-i mean i suddenly have a good mood to absorb my-notes..then, while i was busy reading, writing and memorizing my notes..I looked at my pen and started imagining..hehe, there was something cross my mind "Where should i put my stationery during exam?". so, i remembered that i have one red pencil case which i used for years.but the point was, i don't know where it was.

I started my tour to my drawer, nothing. then, my boxes under my bed, nothing. However I found my old POLO wallet and my old A100 Samsung Egeo too. I took out the phone and wallet and sat on my bed. Suddenly, I got instinct that my old pencil case was inside my cupboard. yes! yes!..i found it..



My old POLO wallet, i discovered in my dusty cupboard


my second handphone i used during school-time




This is exactly my RED pencil case which i busy looking for





hehe..this one is nothing to do with my "treasure-hunt", i include this here because i find it so damn sweet, my glass-piggy bank. You will never find this at any stores. DIY piggy bank, inspired by my boyfriend who always contribute his 50cents to me. Thanks darling, 

0 words of wisdom: