My Link:

http://www.facebook.com/nancy.s.johny

About Me

My photo
This blog is a place for me to express life, not to impress people..feel free to read maybe you and me can learn some values from it.

Friday, November 14, 2008

HEALTH & FITNESS

As I am very concern about myself, my body for exact, I will share few of my opinions and ideas about staying healthy. Most people maybe doesn’t really care about what they eat. In fact I myself really strict in choosing plan diet. I am not a skinny or slim girl or at worse, fat girl, just an average type girl. But , I am very into slim diet as I found myself at very dangerous stage right now. I can label myself as food lover as I cannot resist myself from eating foods that I like most not to mention the delicious one. I will eat and eat until I feel satisfied and full or over. I may not realize myself until some friends critique me about my condition. Owh..it was very embarrassed when people noticed first than you yourself.

So, after that that awareness I acquired from every aspect, I want to share here about health and fitness. It might be simple as you look at it but believe me it is very difficult to achieve our aim on doing it. Good Luck.

  1. Drink plenty of water.
  2. Eat more green. What I mean here is eat more vegetables. If possible eat raw vegetables but make sure you wash it clean before eating it.
  3. Avoid process foods. This maybe difficult because our market load with process foods, make sure to read the label first.
  4. Avoid eating foods that contain of high cholesterol.
  5. Avoid saturated and trans fat. These kind of fat take much times to digest or worse, it just stays in our body.
  6. Avoid over eating during dinner.
  7. Eat less foods or drinks contain sugar.
  8. Avoid alcohol
  9. No smoking
  10. Eat foods that contain more fiber.
  11. Exercise regularly. If you can’t, you can do gardening, carrying stuff, brisk walking and much more that give more pleasure to yourself.

All I say here is adopt the term of ‘moderation’. Thus, our food intake should in moderation.

0 words of wisdom: